Do you wish your team would care a little more about the customer's enjoyment of their cappuccino or latte?
The quality and consistency of the coffee served in your cafe, restaurant or bar can be greatly enhanced by the skills of your staff.
Cafeology can guarantee to be able to put the passion back into coffee making for your team. Each of our courses is individually tailored to meet your needs. A great deal of care and attention has gone into growing, picking, roasting and packing our coffee and this can be lost in a few short moments. However, making coffee with the right training means this skill can be perfected to produce the optimum drink and make sure that the customer enjoys the coffee at its best.
Cafeology provide full barista training courses based at our training centre in Sheffield, or if you prefer we are able to train on your site. Alternatively we host special tours of our roasting facility and can offer on site training by prior arrangement.
We offer full training facilities from our offices in Sheffield for you to either attend one of our barista training courses or your can even host your own team meeting.
We have a showroom which is complete with all the equipment you may wish to train upon plus we can spend time helping you to develop your business so that you are able to maximise your sales by ensuring that quality and consistency is maintained. Finally you can also learn about the fascinating journey of the bean whilst enjoying a cup of your favourite coffee, tea or even hot chocolate.
Both full and half day courses are available
Course content includes:
- Short History of Coffee – the journey of the coffee bean
- The Perfect Espresso – the knowledge to make consistently good coffee
- The Coffee Machine – the function of the machine explained with an emphasis on how to maintain and care for your machine
- The Grinder – calibration of a grinder and how to identify the perfect grind
- Milk Foaming – key factors to help you get your milk silky, glossy and smooth
- Ethical Sourcing – Fairtrade and Coffee Kids – what does it mean? Who does it benefit? Whereabouts in the world?
- Ongoing Auditing – we are able to audit your staff to ensure that the knowledge acquired is used day in, day out to ensure vital consistency
To find out more about how we can tailor a barista course to suit your needs please contact us on 0114 255 8007.
Knowledge is Power
We believe in educating our customers as much as possible on the roasting process which is why we encourage visits to our roastery in Sheffield. This gives the opportunity to show the full roasting process and allows access for our customers to understand the complexity and development of the bean.
We also host cupping sessions which are run by our Head of Coffee, Steve Hampshire. This allows you to try coffees from all over the world and give a greater insight into the unique flavour and characteristics each origin provides.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss how we can assist your business in maximising your knowledge whilst providing expert advice on your coffee service.